Monday, September 23, 2013

DIY Cute Bulletin Board Pins

I was all over Ebay, Etsy and Amazon looking for some cute push pins or tacks for my new bulletin board I just added to my office. I could not see paying what they were asking for a lot of the pins, no matter how cute they were. I decided to make my own. 
With a little hot glue and some pretty buttons - 12 plain tacks gave me just what I wanted.



This is just a plain cork bulletin board from Hobby Lobby and I added the cork" P" for Pamela in the center. I may still paint the trim - I haven't decided. My office is mainly black and white so I thought these little button tacks did the trick. I just stuck the extras that I wasn't using in the P for safe keeping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~