Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kids Craft #3 - Sewing A Pillow - Brooklyn

Brooklyn wanted to learn to make something using my sewing machine and I was more than happy to do so. I love to sew, although I am not that good at it - I still have fun trying. Now Brooklyn enjoys it too!

Her bedroom is a zebra motiff so she chose to make 2 pillows from zebra print fabric that I had left over from another project.

 I helped her out a little on the first one but she made the 2nd one all by herself. Good job, Brooklyn!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Monday Mingle. I love your blog! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a pillow was my very first sewing project when I was younger. :)

    I still don't know how to sew that great. haha

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~