Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy 50th Money Tree


Money Trees are kind of the old fashioned gift cards of today.
I still love them.

This one was made for my parents 50th anniversary.
Items Needed:

Tree Branch
Planter filled with rocks
Spray paint
Ribbon
Tissue paper
MONEY!!!

Rocks were spray painted black
Tree Branch was spray painted white
White tissue paper around planter with gold ribbon

50  - $1 bills folded accordian style and tied onto branch with gold ribbon.
That is is!

I made one for a 50th birthday one time and bought a rose bush to tie the dollar bills on - 2 gifts in one!



3 comments:

  1. thanks for the follow, I'm following both yours now! Both are cute, and I love the money tree idea -thanks for sharing! I look forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower her via Blissful and Domestic party : )
    Deana
    @ CountryMommaCooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT idea! I have to remember this. Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~