Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
I try to buy everything we need for the week in one shopping trip. Usually we make trips to the store during the week and of course we always spend more when we do that. I am also trying to get into the habit of using coupons more.

2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
I really don't have one. There are things I would like to do - but I haven't just set down and make a list.

3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?

Heat - You can always put more clothes on - can't always take clothes off!


4. What's your favorite cocktail??
I am not a cocktail drinker - but if I were to have one - it would be a Bloody Mary. I love tomato juice and I love olives.

5. What was your first job & how old were you?
My first real job other than babysitting was at our little local dariy bar - called the Eagles Drive Inn. It was a blast. Teens ran the place and it was the local hang out in my small town

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~